Our volunteers answer the Hotline, assist with Support Group, organize our Clothes Closet, and help with Community Education and Fund Raising events.
Donate Items We Need
Wish List Items:
You can purchase items from our Amazon Wish List and have them shipped to our office at 131 West End Avenue Centerville, TN 37033.
Make a Financial Contribution
- $25 is all it takes for safe transportation to our shelter. Your donation can help connect victims to immediate safety and resources.
- $50 will buy a backpack and school supplies for a child staying in our shelter. Your contribution will ensure that kids in shelter are equipped to succeed.
- $100 will provide a child with a week at our shelter, including one on one sessions with our Youth Advocate. Your donation will improve the safety and well-being of children exposed to domestic violence.
- $150 is the average cost of a bus ticket for a victim relocating to escape abuse. Many of our clients have been taken far away and isolated from supportive friends and family as a result of domestic violence. You can help reconnect them with a safe, loving support system.
- $300 can be used to stock our shelter with fresh, healthy, easy to prepare foods for one week. Nutritious meals are necessary to promote health and healing from abuse. Your help will give nourishment and nutrition to victims and their children.
- $500-$1000 will help a mother cover the costs of moving from shelter into independent housing. These expenses often include acquiring birth certificates and social security cards, application fees, transportation and security deposits. You can make it possible for victims and their children to achieve long term safety and independence.